26JPN Crystal Coat is a professional grade ceramic paint protection spray sealant which, depending on application conditions, can last between 6 to 9 months. Crystal Coat is a blend of both polymeric and monomeric chemicals; it is our most advanced chemistry to date. Upon application to the surface, the curing process of 26JPN Crystal Coat starts to create a dense, hybrid polymeric network, leaving a durable barrier between the surface and the environment that offers excellent beading and sheeting.
- 6-9 months durability dependent on application conditions.
- Our most advanced chemistry. Crystal Coat is a blend of both polymeric and monomeric chemicals.
- Formulated to perform long after initial contact washes.
- Can be layered for increased durability and dirt repellency.
- Offers excellent beading and sheeting
26JPN Crystal Coat can be used on all paint surfaces. It may be layered for increased durability leaving a protected high gloss finish behind which will not yellow. This finish can be maintained by using 26JPN Shampoo along with 26JPN Hydro Coat. Once on the surface, Crystal Coat, is excellent at repelling dirt.
26JPN Crystal Coat is formulated so that performance degrades at a slower rate over time, or as a result of contact washes, in comparison to other products on the market.
26JPN Crystal Coat is non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free.