Graphene Sealant is presented in a luxury 50ml Glass Dropper bottle.
Graphene Sealant is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon that is tightly packed into honey-comb like structure. In simple terms, graphene can be described as a single layer of graphite.
Graphene is incredibly strong and also chemically impermeable, meaning it acts a filter and doesn’t allow anything through. This barrier protects against things such as acid rain, road salt, bird droppings etc.
Graphene Sealant is extremely hydrophobic and glossy meaning rain will effortlessly bead off, keeping your car cleaner and shinier for longer.
Directions for use
1. Place 4 to 5 drops of CarChem Graphene Sealant on to a specialised applicator (sold separately).
2. Lightly apply to the vehicles paintwork in small areas (50cm x 50cm), using an up/down and left/right lattice pattern for optimal coverage. We recommend this applicator – Car-Chem Ceramic Applicator Kit – Car-Chem
3. Wait 1-3 minutes depending on the temperature of the working environment. You will see faint separation or “flash off” when it is ready for the next step.
4. Using a clean lint free microfibre cloth, gently wipe the treated areas in straight lines to remove any excess coating. DO NOT create excess friction.
5. Swap to a clean high pile microfibre and repeat the buffing. Again, use only very light pressure, so no excess friction is created.
6. Finally check the panel for uneven coating or “high spots”. Lightly even out the coating if required.