Hydroseal is a quick and easy way to apply a short term, last stage protection that aids vehicle drying.
Not only does Hydroseal seal your vehicle’s paintwork, it also breaks down the surface tension of water making it a great drying aid.
The specially formulated hydrophobic sealant provides unmatched water beading on all exterior surfaces and will last wash after wash.
How To Use:
- Wash your vehicle as normal.
- Rinse to ensure all suds are removed.
- Apply a light mist to the entire exterior whilst still wet.
- Rinse off again to see instant hydrophobic effect.
- Dry using a drying towel.
Hydroseal will last wash after wash, but to increase longevity subsequent top-up coats can be applied to a wet surface.