26JPN Shampoo has a gentle apple scent and is formulated to be pH neutral, ultra-lubricated and easy rinsing. This combined with its thick lather helps to keep paintwork safe from accidental scratching by lifting dirt away from the surface.
26JPN Shampoo is an extremely concentrated shampoo and is recommended to be used at 1:800 but it can be used at a 1:2000 dilution with acceptable levels of performance. Even at 1:800 it offers great economy.
- pH neutral
- Safe on waxes and sealants
- Highly concentrated
- Non-toxic, biodegradable surfactants and phosphate free
- Dilutes up to 1:2000
26JPN Shampoo is pure in nature so it contains no gloss enhancing oils, polymers or waxes to ensure that the original hydrophobic properties of your wax, sealant or ceramic coating are maintained.
26JPN Shampoo is a highly effective blend of surfactants and detergents, yet extremely mild, pH neutral, non-toxic, biodegradable surfactants and phosphate free shampoo.
Directions for Use
- Pour 25ml into a 20L bucket, slightly more dependent on water hardness.
- Add warm water to fill the bucket.
- Wash using two buckets from the top working down.
- Rinse with a pressure washer, working from the top down.
- Dry with a folded microfibre towel working from the top down.
Only Suitable for standard exterior factory finish paintwork (excluding matt or wrapped). Should not be applied in direct sunlight, on hot surfaces or allow to dry onto any surface.